Wednesday, April 27

Progress!

 We have been home for a week tomorrow and we have accomplished quite a bit! Today Butch finished going through all of the outside bins (the basement), vacuumed, and did maintenance on everything that needs it. I am 95% getting the inside drawers, closets, and cupboards emptied and cleaned throughout the inside of the Motorhome. Imagine completely vacating a home you have lived in for 20 years! What do you do with all these things? I know, right?  Mindboggling and old people do not deal well with this stuff!

But we are doing our best. We have most of it dispersed in various locations. Our next big step will be sorting, tossing, donating, and selling. It will be a big deal when we can say "DONE"!

Today, for the first time we played 3 games of pool. Felt good to get back to it. I feel as though I played well for the most part. I most likely am the only one who thinks so.

I will take pictures tomorrow if the weather cooperates...

No comments: