Thursday, December 16

Sunny South Texas

 The weather is staying pretty consistent so far. We have had a couple days of cool (60's) weather but it is mostly daytime 80's and nighttime 60's. Last year it turned cool about this time and remained cool till mid-March. It was basically a cool winter. I am hoping for better this season.

We have friends coming down for the first time from Iowa and I hope they have a full month of good weather. Darrel and Linda M. have rented a park model for January. We are very much looking forward to sharing with them all the things we like about South Texas. The list is long and we already know we cannot hit all of them. I am hoping we can tick off the ones they would most like.

Renie and I walk every morning for an hour. We have both purchased park models lately and we cannot get possession until April. So I jokingly told her our walk has now become our daily inspection tour because we walk right by both of them on our usual route. 

Butch is headed to the Massage College for his weekly massage. I plan to stay home this time. I am giving him a list of things to pick up at H.E.B. Butch is the opposite of most guys who are sent to the grocery store. He will come home with EXACTLY what is on the list. 

We walked around the golf course this morning and there is a cabbage field on the east side of the course. They happen to be harvesting them. If you are near enough while they harvest they will throw you a cabbage. I plan to walk down and see about getting some photo's. 

Later...





No comments: