Saturday, November 27

Old People adventures

 😖I have composed the blog including pictures for nearly 20 years and yes, at times it has caused me to have to think and do things in a new way. My routine has been to edit my pictures and post the best ones and it was maybe a two to three-step process. BUT recently there was a large download from Microsoft and perhaps others, like Google and suddenly things were not in the same place. I have struggled with this for a while now and that is why there have not been many photos on the blog. I finally was able to decipher how to get the kinks out of the process this morning. So just for kicks and giggles and to help me remember until it is automatic I wrote the steps down. Would you believe there are now seven, yes,7 steps to do what took 2 or 3 before. I suspect I will be able to pare it down once I get used to it. So now I have vented. The next post will contain some pictures.😍

No comments: