Friday, August 6

Playing Pool! and other stuff

 Butch and I play pool every day, which usually takes about an hour. Yesterday a few of our Deja Vu friends joined us! It was a spontaneous, impromptu event. Those are the very best kind!

A few years ago our old garage flooded due to an inconsiderate neighbor who was aiming his sump pump water in our direction. This happened while we were in Texas of course. So we decided to fill some sandbags and place them around the garage door to see if it would help in case they did it again. It hasn't happened again but we found there were additional benefits such as the snow did not build up in that area, mice found it harder to enter, etc. So we decided to use the same method for the new pool hall. The problem is what do we do with them off-season? Still haven't solved that one. I told Butch I was going to decorate them as little snowmen and I may go with that but I am open to suggestions. 


My niece Karla and her son Devon recently vacationed in Omaha and had fun at the zoo. Here they are, having fun!



No comments: