Sunday, January 17

Bird Pics

When we were packing up to head south I fully intended to bring the green ball bird feeder but of course, it slipped my mind and it didn't get loaded. So I purchased another one, red this time after we got settled into Trophy Gardens along with a small supply of black sunflower seeds and then I borrowed a shepherd's hook. It was a short shepherd's hook and apparently, the birds did not approve. Daisy the squirrel thought it was the best thing since a pecan orchard. So we had decided to let the squirrel have her way until the seeds were gone. 
But then we found a tall shepherd's hook for one whole dollar and we could not pass that up!
The birds are loving the new arrangement and so do I. My whole reason for wanting the current configuration is so I could get photos like the two here of a Golden-fronted Woodpecker.  





 


No comments: