Sunday, December 20

How goes it

 I asked how our Missouri kids were doing in their battle with Covid and it seems it is about the same as yesterday and yesterday was not fun at all, so still feeling rough. I did ask Renie's husband Alex, how Renie was doing and he said she is starting to feel much better. She is on day 14. Gary and Susan still have a ways to go.

Butch and I played pool this afternoon. Only 16 people can be in the pool hall at one time, with everyone wearing a mask and keeping distanced. Not as easy as it sounds, really. So there were 8 couples playing. The guys draw names to get a partner. It is not a serious business but it is a good time. I felt good about how I played and that is all I can ask for really.

We are in our own bubble within the park. We know the people in our bubble and their habits. When a new arrival comes they are supposed to keep their distance and stay at home for a minimum of 5 days. We have been here long enough to know who is new and if they are behaving themselves. Word spreads quickly if they are not.

I did see some good news today, and I will copy and paste it here so you can be happy for us old folk.

Further, in the article, it said we old folk should have our vaccine by the end of February 2021.

A federal advisory committee voted to put adults 75 and over and frontline essential workers next in line for COVID-19 vaccines.

No comments: