Tuesday, December 15

Containers Contained

 I have always been a collector of containers. It hurts me to pass up a perfectly good box. Now I must say they do have to be special in some aspect. I do not rescue dilapidated boxes or ones that would take way too much elbow grease but a good sturdy shoebox is very hard for me to turn my back on. Here is one I dolled up a few years ago and it holds most of our excess electronic connectors like phone charger cords. I have all those kinds of things in one box so I know where to look when I need one.




And here is one I put together last night with a box my shoes came in. Its purpose is yet to be decided.

It is a new crafty hobby of mine that I enjoy. I always need a creative outlet and this is the latest. So I have stocked up on Duct Tape of all colors. As hobbies go this isn't too expensive.

Yesterday I played pool with the women. Too much conversation and not enough focus. Oh well...



Trivia

A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research says that if your spouse also happens to be your best friend, you’ll get about twice as much life satisfaction as those whose spouses aren’t. So if you’re not best friends with your spouse or partner, perhaps it’s time to plan a date and go do something fun!

No comments: