Wednesday, September 9

Good News...I think

 Everything seems to be working normally and that is good news. We received news that our window had arrived for the 3 season room so we could take down my makeshift one made from a garbage bag. We now must wait for things to dry up so we can get the outside odds and ends finished on the pool hall and then we can get things started indoors and weather will not be a factor. We did get 2.2 inches of rain. Much needed for people in general. I have known for a good long time I could easily be a desert rat.

My computer and phone are both working as well or better as they were before. It is good to lay your head down at night without a care in the world, and I must say that is true for me most nights and I also know I am a very lucky woman for that to be true. Wishing you all the same.

No comments: