Saturday, October 12

No Internet for now

Usually, I wait to disconnect our Internet until after we are gone but this year I had to return equipment
for the first time. So here I sit on the day before departing without any Internet.
When faced with this situation in the past, I write the entries and then post them later.
And that is what the plan is this time as well.

It has been very wet the past couple of days and we had about 3 inches of rain overall and we were
sitting in the middle of a lake but the rain let up and has dried out some. It dried up enough for Butch
to get the last mowing done. For a while the sun came out and gave us some relief from the cold.
The thermometer read a cold 31 degrees at 6:00 a.m. After all the hubbub that takes place in the moving
and preparing the house for an unoccupied winter is now done and I think a nap is in order.

No comments: