Saturday, August 24

Blood test results

As many of you know I have been on the Keto way of eating for the past 3 months so being due for a blood analysis I have been anxious to see the results.  I have MyChart online so I checked this morning and ALL, EVERY SINGLE TEST was in the normal range!! I fully expected that result but so nice to have verification. So let me brag a bit. Cholesterol is 180-under 200 is okay- Good Cholesterol (HDL) is 53. And that is good.  My A1C is 5.4- down from 5.9 a year ago.
And that isn't counting the thing that cannot be counted which is the difference in the way I feel. This is not a diet but a WOE (way of eating). I have no plans and no reason to change a thing. Once you get onto it and it becomes second nature and you know the enemy (sugar) and how to avoid it becomes easy and pain-free.
I will now step down from my soapbox.






No comments: