Monday, June 17

Roadtrip

Butch and I were on a road trip and fact-finding mission today. I had an appointment with Dr. Morgan who was the surgeon I had a couple of years ago. She wants to see me annually to see that everything stays in tiptop condition. It was a good trip and all was well.

After that appointment, we stopped at a Verizon place to see what we can do about an Internet connection in Texas when the park gets so loaded down. It seemed like it would work but I did forget two key questions. One was about a contract. I do not want a contract. The second was could I put the extra connection (Hot spot and added fees) on hold for the summer months we do not need it. I do believe I will give her a call and ask those questions tomorrow. Still looking at Google Fi as well.

After that was a trip to Costco. I really loaded up. It had been a while since we had been there. Butch was VERY disappointed because of his standby Skippy Super Chunky Peanut Butter nowhere to be found!
We did find this however!! I love them! Great sub for bread. Loaded up with tuna salad, egg salad, peanut butter or any other sandwich substance will work great. Very tasty!


No comments: