Thursday, May 16

Settled

I guess you could say we are settled back into our summerhouse. The weather sure hasn't seemed like summer however the weatherman has said we will be plunged into it today with temperatures in the 90's! Why oh why must it be so high to start with!
I haven't done one bit of yard work yet and I need to. Still haven't cleaned out last falls leaves around the flowerbeds. Haven't even given a thought to planting any Spring planters. I take my last anti-biotic in the morning and I am hoping I can return to a normal life. I will get tested on the 5th of June. I am feeling better. I toyed with the idea of going on the Keto diet and way more than weight loss it promises a lessening of inflammation and heaven knows I have had more than a little bit of that! So yesterday I started in a modified way. I am not sure I was spot on but I was close. This morning my left ankle is miraculously a normal size! I will be doing some serious research on going Keto this morning.

Butch and I had dermatology appointments yesterday. I have one spot on my cheek that we blasted and I have hopes it will be fine. Butch has had two spots biopsied and one is suspect. We will find out next Tuesday the results for him. My next appointment for dermatology is 6 months unless something else pops up.

Do you know why seniors cannot get much done? It fills our days seeing medical people. Didn't see that one coming!

We are scheduled to resume trivia at the Elks Club on June 5th. This time we will be trying every other week. I am looking forward to getting back to it.

No comments: