Tuesday, April 30

Chaos

So all the stuff from the MoHo is now in the house and it is everywhere! Finding its resting place is my job and right now it feels a bit overwhelming. I know from years past that it is possible and it always amazes me when it all fits. This same amazement goes both ways. I have given up on the idea of duplication because come fall I will not remember what is duplicated and what is not. Getting old is a full-time job! I will be giving the interior of the moho a thorough cleaning and that can wait. They had forecasted a full day of rain for today but they are so far off the mark. So we rushed a bit to get all the stuff moved. I can breathe a sigh of relief about that part.

Robin Hood story:
 I watched as a crow came and tried to get at Mama robins nest and a whole flock of other robins chased Mr. Crow away. Then all was well in the "hood"...for a while. Later the story turned ugly.



No comments: