Wednesday, March 13

What the hey!

I have been doing so much of this and that and not as much of what I should be so once again I am going to let this sit while I go for a quick walk...Done! Should go again but it hurt enough (back) the first time that I think I will wait a bit.
Yesterday we had the RV washed and waxed by Steves Wash and Wax for $135. I keep telling Butch he is old enough and we have enough money to let others do the job and not take the chance of injury that would keep him from doing the things he loves. On the other hand, he has reached the saturation point on one of the things he loves. Pool. This happens every year at about the same time. And on another hand, other people do not do the job to his satisfaction. Personally, I think that is an unattainable goal. It all boils down to frustration on many levels by more than one individual.
 
The washing of an RV: The team of 6 workers arrived and set right to work. They all knew what to do without discussion so it all happened very quickly. They were here for 65 minutes and then they all hopped into the van and were on their way to the next customers. One time I looked up and there were 3 scrub brushes working on the windshield at the same time. I tried to capture a photo but was not quick enough.



This afternoon at 4:00 PM we are invited to a shindig at Dave and Liz at their place welcoming people who came for a visit that we do not know. They must have been very popular because there has been a lot of excitement about their arrival. Don and Sandy are their names...I think.

We have paid our deposit for next season at Trophy Gardens and on the same lot. We like our tree and the shade it provides.

Last night we conducted Tuesday Trivia as usual. We have been meeting in the Craft Building due to other events being held in the main hall. Last night there were 3 teams of 8 and it ended up in a 3-way tie with each team having 106 points. Team SmartyPants came in first in the tiebreaker question and Team BooBee came in second. We have never seen a 3-way tie before. Next week we will be back in the Sunrise room/ Main Hall at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, March 19th and with the big avalanche of seasons end activities done I am hoping to have more attending trivia night in hopes of dusting off the cobwebs. Next weeks hint about one of the questions will be "US State Borders" and also if you would like to know one of the sites I like for finding questions and answers it is www.quizhive.com. Butch and I will be here until Mid-April and will continue as long as there is interest.

No comments: