Friday, January 11

Life bubbles along...

To be perfectly honest things have been bubbling along like a percolator. I use one, by the way, a percolator. In the motorhome, I like the size of it. I do not like to sacrifice counter space.

 I have been playing some pool on a casual basis. On a whim, someone will suggest we go hit a few and so we do. Been playing some cribbage in the same way. Pick up games is what some people call them.
And I do have plans to play some golf. Yes, really! I find I do better with the impromptu activities. So it works for me.
And then there is trivia. Last week unbeknownst to me the fellow who has the Sunday afternoon time slot was in the room. He came over between rounds and introduced himself. Seems like a nice guy. His first comment to me was, "You sure have a lot of categories!" And I said, " yes, I do!" And that told me that he does not. I am guessing his are theme-based trivia sessions. I do not have any plans to change the way I do it. Hmmm-I wonder if he does.

I bought a bicycle yesterday. Should have it next Tuesday. I am excited! Butch says it is my Christmas present. That sparked a memory of the last time I received a bicycle as a Christmas gift. I was 8! I had to wait till Spring to learn to ride it. That one was blue. This one is red. The two bikes have similarities. They were both one speed and the brakes are the old fashioned ones too. The new one has a step-through and most importantly it is foldable! I needed a bike to get around the park in a faster manner. This park is larger in area.
Here is a picture of my Christmas gift. It is a Citizen bike and they are being offered with free shipping. I plan to have Butch take a picture of me with my bike.


We are having company for supper. Spaghetti Squash, Salad, Garlic bread. No dessert.
I am loving the flow of life right now. It feels right and it feels good.
Till next time!

No comments: