Monday, May 21

Posting past

This morning Gary and I rode out to Winkleman's switch. There were quite a few people on the trail. That usually happens on weekends. I am using the voice recording thing to make this entry. It should improve my diction but it can't improve my memory. Today is Monday and I'm trying to remember what happened on Saturday. Not working! If my memory serves me correctly I planted flowers and did yard work for most of the day while the guys played golf and that suits me fine. Aha! I think it rained Saturday! I remember because the guys were planning on going to Atlantic for a golf tournament and were concerned about the rain extending into Sunday. It didn't. They went and despite Butch saying he didn't didn't play well, they came in third in their flight so at least got their entry fee back and had a good time.
Back on track. Last Friday I had surgery on my left ear. It was just a little cyst underneath my earlobe getting a sore and then healing and then getting sore again so I decided to just get it taken care of so I could forget about it. Doc said he didn't think it was anything serious but you never know unless you check. Stitches come out on Wednesday. Trips to Ames have been pretty steady on Wednesdays and Fridays. I am ready for that to quit.
Gary is hooked up and ready to go. He has to get back to Missouri for one of Leo's baseball games. They are a real hoot when you're 5 and not something you want to miss.

No comments: