Saturday, April 28

It has been a busy week

And not nearly as productive as I had hoped. Wednesday we went to see the plastic surgeon in Ames and I thought I would be getting rid of my unicorn horn but we find that he only does procedures on Fridays so next Friday (May 4th) will be the day I get rid of my bump.

On Thursday we again enjoyed trivia. Though I am getting a feel for the frustration our team endured all winter. The questions are sometimes extremely obscure whereby not only is the answer not in your head the question itself makes no sense at all. We had a couple of questions like that whereby no matter how often the question was repeated we had no idea what answer they were trying to get from us. Despite this grumbling, we once again came in 3rd!

Friday was my appointment with my surgeon from last fall's procedure. We left for Texas last fall before she really wanted me to so this was an important exam. All is well. She still wants me to get yearly exams and I can schedule them any time of year that works for me. No more April appointments!!

I have been getting settled in in increments and I am beginning to get frustrated with myself for not getting a move on. I need to finish at least one thing to boost my self-esteem.
So that being said I think I will go for a walk!

No comments: