Wednesday, April 15

Busy as Bees

Butch jumped right to it as soon as his feet touched Iowa soil and he now has a new railing built for the front steps. A picture will be forthcoming as soon as I get it painted.
I am still busy moving out of the motorhome and before you scoff and say, "How hard can THAT be." I will tell you. It is very much like moving from one house to another...twice a year. The bedding, towels, rugs etc. need laundered. All the food products need moved from the moho to the house. They do not get any fresher staying in the motorhome where I may forget they exist. And then the clothing gets sorted out. I must say it is a good time to make note of what you wear and what may get donated. This winter in Texas was not a warm one so before I discard all my warm weather clothing I may want to give Texas another chance.
We will have been back in Iowa a week tomorrow and I am a ways from saying I am settled in. I am closer today than yesterday and that is the goal each day for now.

No comments: