Wednesday, October 15

Tentative

We have a tentative leaving date of next Tuesday. We have made ourselves a cozy little nest here and for the first time we might be content to stay but we still have enough 'winter memory' stored up to know that half way through we would be living in regret city. So our next week will be getting the motorhome and ourselves ready to roll.

"Just Enough"
by Lisa Gocochea-

'I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain
so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough 'Hello's' to get you through the final 'Goodbye.'

No comments: