Thursday, June 19

This mornings ride

Quite a day on the trail. First off a raccoon crossed my path headed for the backyard of a Jefferson resident. A rabbit was a few feet from the raccoon. Neither were concerned. I rang my little bell on my bike and he quickly waddled away from me. The rabbit hopped off the bunny trail.
When I arrived at the bridge I was surprised how high the water was up. I took a few photos. The sound and the rushing water bothered me a bit so I walked my bike back across the bridge. I turned to look back wondering if there might be a biker. It is hard to hear approaching people either on bikes or on foot. The trail is a quiet place. There stood a deer! She was in the shade so getting a picture would have been difficult on several levels. So I went on my way.
The contrast of color was the attraction.






No comments: