Monday, March 31

Missed Call

I missed a phone call from great granddaughter Elise. She called to tell me her favorite meal is *Runza casserole. It is one of our standbys and it sounds like it may become one of hers as well. I was sorry I missed her call. Elise will be four next month and it is always great fun conversing with a four year old. You are bound to find out some fascinating facts. We will be seeing her and her brother Leo later in April and we are looking forward to fun with the kiddo's!

* The runza casserole recipe can be found on the recipe page of this blog near the bottom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, it is a standby for us. We have it at least every other week. In fact, we're going to make it tonight but I'm going to try turkey in it. I will let you know how that turns out!