Monday, March 24

Digging Deeper

We finished the windows and the roof vents. Two big jobs done. So then I started sorting paper, throwing out some, setting some aside that stays in the motorhome and another bunch to get moved into the house  and a burn bag. The burn bag is one for the burn barrel when we get back to Iowa.
I even whittled this pile down to saving things in google drive and updating our health information . Now that is refinement, my friends.
In so doing, I came across some snippets I have saved and a short poem written and then long forgotten.

Here is the assortment...

Sayings I found tucked away here and there while Spring cleaning.


“Holding a grudge is letting someone live in your head rent free.”


“ Happiness is that little space between too much and not enough.”


A poem I wrote found in the same nook or cranny:

     Bright Side of Nasty
Some days are better than others.
The good and the bad take their turn.
Forget all the bad,rejoice in the good,
a lesson we all have to learn.


Tomorrow may try to be nasty,
and smugly think it has won.
But when the dust clears, the score you’ll see here
Bad day-zero Me-one


“Life is a gift. If we don’t live it well we are being ungrateful. And we have to love the ones who journey with us.”

No comments: