Tuesday, December 24

Clean out

I have not sent out individual emails for a very long time. But recently I decided to clean out my contact list. There are people in there I do not even recognize! So I went through my contact list and sent the Christmas letter to all I knew and cared about. Now I will be able to do some deep cleaning when I receive all the failure to deliver notices...and there are quite a few! So if I missed you- I am sorry but send me an email and we will get you right back in there.
Also, another issue surfaced as I was doing this- I am in touch with many of you through Facbook but I do not have an email address for you. Sometimes you may want to send a private message to someone that you do not want the world to see on Facebook. So if you are one of those people and you know it please send me an email ( keep.movin.on@gmail.com ) I do like to stay in touch with all of you.

No comments: