Saturday, October 19

Peculiar Park Place

We are safely parked at the above location. We have been very lucky in our travels in having great travel weather. We do plan for it on occasion I will admit. But yesterday we came through Kansas City in moderate to heavy rain. We made it without incident.  It makes for a more tense trip.
We made the short jaunt (2 miles) to Gary and Susan's place to help with the kiddoes since Nana Susan was in charge of them.
Elise wanted me to play with her and since I did not want to be thought of as a grumpy old lady I obliged. We played doctor visit, tic tac toe, and read several books. Then she wanted to get on the computer to "Check her email". I didn't know if she was allowed to be on Papa Gary's computer so I feigned ignorance about turning it on. She hollered at her Nana Susan to come turn on the computer because Grandma Barbara does not know how. So she did. We were doing a few things that really did not interest her much and then we looked at pictures. Every time she saw a picture of Gary she said, "There is Papa Gary who knows how to turn on his computer". She said this EVERY time. I do believe I was "zinged" by a 3 year old.

Baby Leo is growing fast and weighs 20 lbs at 6 months. He is such a cutie and so good natured. He is as mild and laid back as his older sister is wired and springy.





No comments: