Tuesday, August 20

Minimal ride and a great chair...

I rode out to the bridge and back on my bike while Butch got in his walk on the golf course. I made note of the time and it took me just over 30 minutes for the round trip of 5 miles. It is feeling easier each time.

I have been back to beading lately. Not all out like I sometimes do but an hour or so at a time. It will get done that way it just takes longer. I do have a chair problem and I hate to even admit it. My chair in the motorhome is the most comfortable I have ever sat in but it is getting very worn. I need a new one. And the glider I bought for the house is just not getting it for me. That is the part I hate to admit. I know the brand and the price of the Good chair and I should have bought a replacement for both the house and the motorhome without quibbling and been done with it. We are never too old to make poor decisions it seems.

Best Chair Here it is... I love this chair.

And I found out I can buy it in Carroll IA-about 30 miles for us. Whoo hoo!!

No comments: