Thursday, June 13

Settling in...

We have been getting settled in and taking care of the details of life the past few days. It takes awhile to get used to new digs and where things are or will be. It is a mixture of fun and not so fun but this too will pass.
I asked my friend Colleen to put her special touch in our house and she has been working the last  couple of days doing just that. I am loving what she is doing and will take pictures on completion of the project.
Here is one of her at work.

Butch has worked on the motorhome after getting the big stuff done on the house. He has washed and waxed the roof and decided that from here on out it will be time to hire it done. I hope that resolution lasts. I have promised to help him with the rest of it. He has been getting more golf in. Not happy with his game but it should get better soon. It always does.

No comments: