Sunday, June 30

Busy Weekend

My lifelong friend Mickey came for the weekend and we had a great time visiting way past our bedtimes! She wanted to see our house and how it has come out. She approved of all we have done. On Saturday we had a J.I.G.s gathering at the Mexican restaurant here in Jefferson. Very, very good by the way. It is the best "up north" Mexican restaurant I have ever been in and it is right here in our own hometown. We had 13 attendees at J.I.G.s. Next month I am hosting it here and Keri, bless her heart sincerely, is catering it for me.
Best of both worlds! July 27th in case you are a J.I.G.s.

We have a new mattress for the motorhome now and Jason and Laura have agreed to take our old mattress for their guest room. So as I write we are waiting for Leo's truck so we can load it up and take it to them. The new mattress is in place and taking on air. I really like these mattresses!

So it has been a busy, productive and very fun weekend so far with more to come! 

No comments: