Monday, March 11

Having a bit of fun

I have been very busy doing what I like to do! This morning I arose at 5:32 AM and Butch says in a slightly grumbly way,"It isn't going to be light out for two hours yet." I replied, "I am not asking you to get up." I was wide awake and thinking of things I could be doing and really, early morning is my favorite time of day.

The last two days I have had inquiries about doing a blog. If starting a blog is something you have entertained doing there is a very good tutorial here: http://www.d.umn.edu/~hrallis/guides/blogs/blogger.html It looks easy to follow to me. And if you need some help, holler.
I have been doing some cleaning up and organizing on the computer and this morning I messed around and deleted a bunch of email some of which I had not read. After mulling it over a bit I decided it probably did not matter much. This is how that happened; I decided to give Thunderbird another go. Thunderbird is an in-computer email program much like the old Outlook Express we all knew and loved that is no longer available from Microsoft. I deleted all the old email from Thunderbird not realizing I was also deleting it from my web mail. If you have an interest in an in-computer email program you can find it here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Then you too can accidentally delete all your email. That is a joke, folks.

The time to leave is fast approaching and there are things we always like to get done before we go...like the last trip to Mexico to get essentials for ourselves and others. After things clear out a bit we plan to do some Spring cleaning. As always when the time approaches thoughts turn in a different direction. I think I will start my todo list....hmmm....

No comments: