Saturday, March 9

Aaaah....

It is 5:32 AM as I begin this blog entry. It is warm outside and I have the window open. The wind is blowing and most likely will all day. I started to say I have nothing on my agenda today but then I thought of half a dozen things I want to do and/or need to do. Butch is playing in a pool tournament outside the park and if things go well could be gone the better part of the day and if he stays relaxed and focused they will.
Peggy and I plan to go to the flea market today and will ask Kay if she wants to go too.

I like sitting here at my computer in the early morning without distraction.

My yesterday was a satisfying day. Computer class went well. We discussed setting up more than one email address and the reasons you may want to do that and then we followed through with the steps to do so. We also looked at the Google Calendar, setting it up for your personal use and the benefits of such. We have been on a discovery and discussion of Google Chrome. Most likely this will continue into next week and beyond. I love it when I can help people maximize the benefits of their computer and the Internet.

Windows 8 has come up for discussion quite a bit lately. It was not a good idea and once again Microsoft screwed up and once again they are beginning to see the light. They are working on Windows Blue and thinking it will be released in August. It may not have that name because that name is just the working name of the project. It will be offered free to current Windows 8 users. I translate this to mean,"We screwed up once again and now we will try to fix it."  They do not learn easy. My friend Brother Leo would say, "Buy Apple" and many people are but there is a large part of the population who cannot or choose not to lay out the big bucks for Apple products. I would advise to wait and see if you can. If not, then go with your heart.

My friend Ambrose sent me a picture from the Ropa Style Show. Thanks, Ambrose. Do I like the way I look in this picture? Hmmm "No" but that isn't Ambroses fault.


No comments: