Wednesday, October 17

Sunday Supper

I overlooked a very important evening last Sunday. I guess my focus has been on work, work, work! Norma Milligan invited us for supper Sunday night as a going away party for us and a birthday party for Leo. We enjoyed an excellent meal as well as excellent company. Leo, Keri, and their daughter Emily, Dr. Steve and Julie Karber, Norma and her friend and neighbor Charlotte. It was a great group and the conversation was lively. I am not a dog person as many of you know but Norma's dog Bella kept snuggling up to me and did so all evening much to the befuddlement of Norma. As we were getting ready to leave I rediscovered the forgotten porkchop in my pocket. Mystery solved!!
We were also invited to another birthday party, this one for Denise Van. We caught up with them at Jerrilynn and Petes place. More great conversation with the deja vu bunch. That is what I have labeled the group of us Jeffersonites who were here as kids and have returned in retirement. More lively talk, laughter and fun.
How could I have forgotten!! Leo tried to jog my memory with some pictures...I finally got it but the pictures are of me...so no pictures.

No comments: