Sunday, April 8

The egg thing and other stuff

The hard BAKED egg idea does work but I will do things a bit different next time. I baked them in the oven at 325 for 30 minutes and they were overdone. Next time we will try 300 degrees for 30 minutes. I plunged them into ice water after baking. The ones that were not overdone peeled okay. I think it is a great idea for cooking a bunch of eggs at a time. In case you do not know what I am talking about-you can hard cook eggs in the oven instead of in boiling water. Place raw eggs in muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes in a 300 degree oven.

I tried a new recipe last night. I liked it and Butch was okay with it. It is so quick and easy I would like to keep it in my group of things I can make in a hurry.

I have been doing things around the house I haven't had time to do all winter. Sorting out paperwork and throwing things away. Cleaning out cupboards and taking inventory of canned goods and other things so I do not duplicate as I return to at least a little bit of cooking.

The Easter Bunny stopped by this morning with a treat for us. The Easter Bunny's name is Darlene!




No comments: