Sunday, February 5

Weather Break

So the weather turned yesterday from one where the air conditioner feels pleasant to where the furnace and warm clothing both feel good. It rained pretty steady throughout the night slowing down around sunrise. It gives us the kind of day we would call a snow day in the north. Coats and jackets are needed if you venture outdoors but it is much nicer to stay inside and  veg out. I have finished one bracelet and plan to start another here soon. Playing some pretty steady Words with Friends. And Butch and I are listening to the book "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett.  Add to this Butch watching a golf tourney on the limited television we have here. We thought we would try to get by without satellite TV this winter and see how it goes. We are usually too busy to watch much of it and there isn't much that interests me even with the satellite. So the final answer is we do miss some things but not much and it really isn't hurting us much doing without it. Many times Butch will come home and it will not be turned on. I guess what I am saying is that if he didn't turn it on I doubt that I would.

No comments: