Sunday, January 1

Happy New Year to all!!

Butch and I went up to Allen Hall for awhile to visit with friends and listen to music for a bit. I must admit that after our trip to South Padre yesterday I was in a fight not to put my pajamas on and spend the evening at home. I did make it to midnight but I listened to the fireworks in a prone position. They were every bit as loud as usual.
Here are my favorite pictures from yesterdays South Padre adventure.

This dog was having a great time with his people throwing him a ball.




A girl was feeding the gulls so they were clustered together waiting for more and the father and daughter featured below were running through them. They were having a great time.

There was a heavy fog near the shore but yet the sun was shining overhead. Very unusual day at the beach.

No comments: