Wednesday, November 9

Details. It is all in the details. It does take us longer to pack up and go when we have been sitting in one spot for awhile but we have been working on it and have everything in order to be ready  for final approach on Friday morning. Butch is itchy. He likes to drive and is ready to be behind the wheel and headed south. I am too of course. But one of my growth things in my life is that I am 100% better about living in the moment than I was in my youth. So I am enjoying the day. The sun is shining and we went for a nice long walk this morning wearing winter coats, hats and gloves. We have all the shades pulled because it helps to keep out the cold so I am looking forward to having them open when we arrive in warmer climes.
Tonight we are meeting with friends for a drink. Tomorrow night we will be going out to supper with Leo and Keri. Saying our goodbyes for the winter. See you next spring in Iowa and if you are in Texas we will be seeing you soon.

No comments: