Wednesday, March 2

Soooo Behind

I am so behind with computer work I may never get caught up. I am talking my own here. It is one of those times when I may 'select all' in my email and hit delete. I say that in jest. Although I do scan through and look for familiar names and at least read those.

It is the busiest time here in the park. The last business meeting of the season and the election are next Monday. It will really slow down after that. A certain amount of politics is inevitable in this situation. Some years more than others and this one seems to be very active. What will be,will be.

Butch has been busy with golf and pool as usual. I am still finding time to make bracelets and sell them. I have two to deliver today. Butch says he is a "kept man" this year as the income from bracelet sales has kept us from needing to go to the ATM. In other words, it has kept us in pocket money.

This morning I am assisting some new computer users in getting their computer set up. Butch has to dump the black tank. I would rather have my job even though his only takes a minute.

Hmmm...Maybe I can find time to vacuum...tomorrow!! Smileycons!

No comments: