Tuesday, February 8

It is way past time

Things can get away from me in a hurry down here. So this is an attempt to get a bit caught up. On Butch's last doctor trip she told him the cough part of his respiratory ordeal would be a long time going away...and it has been. I was glad she told us that or I would be getting concerned as he is still coughing a fair amount. I keep dodging the bullet on this cold/allergy business but in the last two days it has been much closer to settling in to something than I like. Still using the neti pot but I am out of Zicam swabs and so are the stores. I ordered some online but they are enroute. I am feeling a bit better tonight but my head still feels like a throbbing watermelon.
Enough of that.
Anyway, after getting my duties as prez taken care of at morning coffee hour I vegged out the remainder of the day. I think we all deserve one of those now and then.
Butch is scheduled to play in the Senior Winter Olympics on Thursday and Friday... I think. I know definitely about Thursday as that is golf AND it is one of our colder days this week with highs in the low 50's. I played a couple of years in this event and the weather was crappy both times. I think it is traditionally crappy for the golf event so I have since declined. I am a fair weather golfer and a weather wimp. I am sure Butch will do fine with it.

No comments: