Wednesday, January 19

Exciting Life?

Brother-in-law Leo thinks I am a bit off plumb what with my amusement about Harbor Freight. It may have been a location joke-you had to be there. But those of us who were, were amused. Later my friend Kay Stilson said to my friend Peggy Gordon, " Well I see you were woman number one and I was woman number two". While all this was going on inside- we were working on bracelets- the guys were outside drinking too many Margaritas. Hmmm...left unsupervised and that is never a good idea.
We will know better next time.
This morning I had several people stop by to tell me that there was a Black-bellied whistling duck in the pool. So I did get a few pictures while still in my pajamas.
I think this is the best of the pictures taken. They are trying to run it off as it is making unsanitary deposits. So Crazy Larry is up there with a pool noodle smacking the water trying to get it to fly off. No luck yet.
And Leo thinks I am too easily amused...Pshawwww!! wink, wink.

No comments: