Wednesday, December 22

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday

My how the days slip away! Mondays and Tuesdays are always a bit hectic for me. Tuesday is the worst and this particular Tuesday was especially so. As President of the association I kind of lead the way during our Tuesday morning coffee hour and people were testy and out of sorts this past Tuesday. I found out later it was a full moon. I think I will check into that before the next full moon so I can be prepared! Another lesson learned is to gather ALL the facts and not take one persons word for anything. At any rate I was glad for the dawning of Wednesday and the calm that came along with it.
Today we buzzed over to Harlingen and helped Marlene with a few different issues. Printer and electrical. Back home and putzed the remainder of the day.
Sorry folks...nothing much of note happening here. But then considering the season you are most likely not having time to read this anyway!! Always good to hear from any and all of you!!

No comments: