Thursday, December 2

Beads and Butch



Yesterday Noreen and Chris stopped by to see if I wanted to go with them to the bead store. Of course I said yes even though I have enough beads to start my own store. Well perhaps not quite but I do have plenty. Pictured here are Chris Pearce and Mary Gonzales. Mary is the happy owner of the store.

These are not beads I can use in the kind of beading I do but I thought they made a pretty picture.

Butch has come along well with his first surgery. We go to the doctor today for a checkup then his second eye will be done next Wednesday. Hopefully we will get a few days off of eye drops, weight lifting and bending restrictions before we start all over again. His vision is great out of his right eye but it is obvious he will need reading glasses when all is said and done. He is already having issues with it reading the kindle and playing games on the computer. He is ready to get back to playing golf and pool.

No comments: