Wednesday, September 9

One of the first...


...leaves to fall.
Not been saying much lately.
Butch and I have returned to our 2 miles a day for a walk. Fortunately the weather has been beautiful. It is amazing how quickly one can take good weather for granted. I am forever grateful for the good days. For one thing I have lived in this part of the country long enough to know how quickly it can change and how long the really icky stuff can hang around for what seems like forever.
Tomorrow we are headed up to Spencer Iowa for the Clay County Fair where we will be meeting up with Magnolia Park friends Dale and Norma Cooklin and Dick & Leslie Cleaveland. I have some photography and Swedish weaving entries this year. Makes it a bit more interesting for me to be there. And it will be good to meet up with old friends.
And today we made another change. We switched our medical doctoring to Jefferson from Atlantic. Eye doctor and dentist have not been changed as yet. It was interesting when I was asked if I was ever a patient there before. I said,"I was born here". So it took awhile but they located all my ancient history.
Till next time...

No comments: