Thursday, January 1

The busier I am

The busier I am the less posts you are going to see here. One thing is for sure it is very easy to give up television this time of year. There is nothing on worth watching. It is football or reruns neither of which hold an ounce of appeal.
So I am about to tear into the park directory. It is a labor of love but it does take up a fair amount of time....meanwhile that blanket for baby Nina is sitting there waiting to get finished. So if you see gaps in the blog you can safely chalk it up to the blanket or the directory.
The computer class is growing and since we had about 6 new arrivals in the park the past two days I expect to see some new faces in the morning.
If it has been a while since you have seen a new post you can give me a nudge. I do not mind and I can usually find something to put on the blog. It might be silly and nonsensical but a blog entry nonetheless.
Till next time!!...

No comments: