Monday, May 19

News...maybe not!

We are still in Jefferson and will be until early next week. Butch and I were able to get one bike ride in on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. We only rode about six miles total. Roger Conant, a cousin by marriage, lives close to the trail so we stopped for a visit.
Yesterday, we had our annual girls day out. This started a few years ago where we would all meet, usually in Jefferson for a family gathering...just the girls. So yesterday we met here. My sisters Teri and Myrla, Cousin Phyllis and her niece Joanna, and our niece
Karla and her son Devon. We had a fine visit and we always find out a few things we didn't know or perhaps had forgotten.
I am on the final lap of the Swedish weaving afghan I am doing for a wedding in August. It turned out great and I did it in record time. I started it May 1st and will be putting the finishing touches on it today or tomorrow.

Oh and yes, Butch has been golfing.

No comments: