Tuesday, February 5

Skier Butch

Butch called a few days ago and told me he had been told it was wise to either buy or rent a helmet. He has skied many other years without one but recently we had read of a snowboarder at Breckinridge who had died and he was wearing a helmet! Snowboarding is dangerous at best!! So Butch bought a helmet. Last night he called and told me he had a bad fall and credited the helmet with saving him from far more serious injury. He is fine but he said it was indeed a bad incident.


Gary and Jason are there with Butch now and for the next couple of days. I am sure they are having a good time.

I am not lonely. I simply have not had time to even think about being lonely. Sundays and Thursdays are my light duty days the rest are as full as I care to have them. Make no mistake, I am having fun doing what I want to do.

No comments: