Thursday, January 31

From Lisa Linder at Snow Mountain Ranch




Hopi Campground where Butch and I worked all summer

Lisa makes an angel


Today it is -12but it is beautiful.
The first picture is a cabin here at SMR, the second picture is Hopi campground with the continental divide in the background. The rest are the "perfect" snow angel!!!!
Today Terry and I went walking all over the place and we went ICE SKATING. Believe it or not, no broken bones to report. We were going to cross country ski, but there was not instructors. And yes, we did let go of the rails when we were ice skating, and NO FALLS!!!!
Tonight SWIM AREOBICS for me. Last night when I left the swimming pool and walked to the truck my hair froze - for real.
-12 is like -27. But, it is so much fun.
Love,
Lisa
P.S. we saw a fox today basking in the sun, but, by the time I turned on the camera he disappeared into his hole. but, I will be presistent and get a picture of him to send.

No comments: