Friday, July 22

Terril Iowa

Well, we arrived in Terril a little while ago. I am on Marlene's computer cuz I have no signal here. She is shopping.
We are thinking of finding a campground because it has been so bloomin' hot and we need both of our air conditioners. Now and while we were in RC we run the front one in the daytime and the back one at night. We need a 50 amp plug in to handle both at the same time. We'll see. It feels cooler up here. Amazing the difference a 100 miles can make.
I ran the GPS on the way up.That thing still amazes me. Telling me how many miles and tenths of a mile it is to the next turn and which way the turn will be and how many minutes and seconds it will be till we arrive at the turn. I am loving it!

Here is the quote for the day...I loved it too!
TODAY’S QUOTE

"Men want the same thing from women that they want from their
underwear... a little support, comfort, and freedom."

--Jerry Seinfeld

No comments: