Friday, April 8

You can count on one hand the number of 'winter Texans' left in the park. We will be leaving late next week...I think. I am ready to go...with all the people gone most of the fun is gone too. It means I have to get creative again to come up with things to do. The weather is something I do like, it is summer like to me. I believe the natives think this is Spring. We have planned a last trip to Padre and I am assuming the water will be warm enough to wade in the ocean. There are a few grocery items I will load up on as I know they are not available north of here. There are also some things I am greatly looking forward to getting back to such as Diet Squirt and Iowa chops. As the time gets nearer the desire increases for these things...absence makes the heart grow fonder! The flower in this picture is from an Olive Tree.

No comments: