Wednesday, December 8

Good Morning all you blog checkers! Butch has joined a pool league and is off to Rio Valley Estates RV Park for a match this morning. If I tell you he has purchased a new cue it will give you a clue as to the type of pool he is enjoying. The weather has been moderate (70's) and cloudy but that is quite adequate for December. So far we haven't had the very cool weather that was here the past three winters. I sent out Christmas letters to our non Computer friends this past week. The rest of you will receive a greeting in email. I used to do the big letter every year and many people told me how much they enjoyed it but now that I keep the blog going I feel anyone who wants to keep up with us can do so and if I sent one I would be repeating myself. I just spotted a neighbor coming in for the first time this year with his 5th wheel. If his slideouts are on the west side it could be very close. This may turn into an interesting morning!
Send news to roadramblin@yahoo.com

No comments: