I have always had an interest in photography. In my early years, I was held back by taking rolls of film to the drugstore; it cost money, no chance to make changes. It was still fun, but I didn't have the money to get into it too deeply. Then came the Internet and everything changed! I started a blog (journal) in 2002 and tried to write in it every day. I am still trying, but as you age, everything slows down. One of the advantages of taking pictures is that it lessens the need to be chatty. So when I was way behind, I would load up with photos. I still do that today. By the way, all of those photos and writings are still available for viewing. If you look to the left when viewing the blog, you will see the years listed. Pick any year, and you will see all the entries there; then pick any entry and start losing track of time!
Till next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment