Tuesday, February 13

Catching up with the Brookers

 We both have been steadily engaged in many activities. January and February are the two busiest months of the year for us in South Texas. When we left Magnolia I made a vow to myself that I would not be as heavily scheduled when we were in Trophy. At times it is a struggle although I am not nearly as busy as I could be if I continually said "yes". Having too many interests is definitely part of it. I enjoy doing the things we do very much. Monday, we square dance at noon in another park. I can still get in an hour or so of pool when we come home even though I arrive late. Tuesdays are my busiest day. Pool is from 1:00 to 3:00 for me and then trivia from 6:30 to 8:30PM. Butch goes to the pool hall on Tuesday nights to practice up for Wednesdays.  Butch is tied up with pool on Wednesdays and it is my day off. I say it is my day off but I do have to get next weeks trivia questions put together and do household chores. Thursday is a day off for both of us and that is when we do things outside the park, like go to Mexico, shopping and appointments etc. Fridays is a big pool day for Butch. Enough already!

I plan to go to the Stained Glass Museum with the Linders tomorrow. I plan to take my camera and I hope they allow photos. Photography has been mostly on the back burner. I do not count phone pics as photography. There is a definite difference when compared.

Thursday night I am going with a couple of friends to a Swedish Weaving class. No, I am not teaching it. There is already someone doing the teaching and I will be a helper, gladly.

So I have given you a peek into what's happening with us. 

Going through some old photos: 

Guessing on age...Butch at 17.

.

Barb at 15




No comments: