Thursday, February 22

And then...

Trophy Women's Tournament

The tournament started last Tuesday. There were only six women players. I was a bundle of nerves and lost my first match. A match is  2 out of 3 games. I had to sit for a long time for my next match and I had settled down by then and won that one. We had an issue with slow play, so they decided to continue the tournament to next Tuesday. The slow play issue will be discussed. Hopefully, it will not be an obstacle next time. There is a Billiards book rule to define it. Bottom line; I am still in the mix.

and then the second half of the Trophy Men's singles took place on Wednesday and Butch didn't get in the top of that one.

Wednesday night we went to a square dance, the second one we have attended. We have continued to go to lessons but have passed on the dances with only one exception.  It felt like old times! I am not in much of a hurry to add one more activity but it seems it has happened. The plus side is that it increases the physical and mental capacities at the same time and that is a huge bonus! They will be starting beginner lessons next January in Alamo Palms. Hopefully, we can get some new people enthused from Trophy Gardens to go with us. My next thing will be to retain the physical and mental capacities I have gained when I return to Iowa.

Today the feature in the park is a craft expo. 

These are random pictures I took during the Craft Expo.

This is the last Swedish Weaving project I did.


Bill Danielson's Stained glass projects.

Sandi Danielson, instructor of Diamond Art. Monday night at 7:00 in the craft room.

Renie Stinson's quilt project.








Diamond Art



Betsie Brown's incredible and diverse talent!

The amount and quality of talent in Trophy Garden is mindboggling!!


No comments: